Monday, December 13, 2010

FIRINDA TILAPİA BALIĞI


OVEN BAKED SPICY TILAPIA

 Ingredients:
  • 6 tilapia fillets
  • 1/2 tsp of ground cumin
  • 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
  • 1/2 tsp of garlic powder
  • 1/2 tsp of chili pepper
  • 4 tbsp of olive oil
  • salt 
Preheat the oven 400F. Drizzle 2 tbs of olive oil on the bottom of baking dish and place the tilapia fillets side by side. Sprinkle all the spices evenly on top of the fillets. Drizzle 2 tbsp of olive oil on top. Bake it until nicely brown.

7 comments:

fuat gencal said...

Hayırlı haftalar. Ellerinize sağlık,çok leziz ve iştah açıcı olmuş.

Saygılarımla.

José Manuel said...

Un aspecto delicioso que tiene.

Saludos

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Tilapia is a delicious dish. A lovely way of preparing that fish.

Cheers,

Rosa

Claudia said...

Hi! Your photography is fabulous! It all looks great! But what is tilapia?? I live in Istanbul and I'm afraid I have no idea what this is!

Claudia

Saliha said...

iffetcım balıga bayılırım.hemen geldım görunce:)bu sekılde de denemem lazım.. ellerine saglık arkadasım..
sevgılerımle..

My Turkish Kitchen said...

Thanks everyone...

Claudia, tilapia is a kind of fish that I see in USA not in Turkey. However, you can prepare any kind of fish the way I used for this recipe.

Iffet

Tanvi@Sinfully Spicy said...

Hey there..I stumbled upon your beautiful blog.Love everything about it.This tilapia preparation is so simple and sounds really flavorful.I love the veggies you are serving with it.