This salad has never disappointed me. I always prepare it to my friends with no doubt. Most of the time they ask for the recipe. It is also very easy to make. Here is my pasta salad recipe;
- 1/2 lb of pasta ( any kind you like )
- 1/2 cup of frozen corns
- 1/2 cup of frozen peas
- 3 tbsp of mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp of thick plain yogurt
- 1 tsp of ground red pepper
- 1/2 cup of pickle ( chopped )
- 1 bunch of green onion ( chopped )
- 5 cloves of garlic( minced )
- juice of 1 lemon
- 3 tbsp of vegetable oil
Cook pasta according to package directions and let it cool for 40-50 minutes. Take pasta in a large mixing bowl. Add green onion, garlic, pickles, corns, peas, mayonnaise, yogurt, red pepper, lemon juice, vegetable oil, salt into the bowl and stir. Take it in serving bowl.
The pickle I used was a mixture of carrot, cauliflower, cabbage pickles. If I am out of this kind of pickle, I just use the regular store bought pickles.