FISHY MEAT PATTIES
This recipe is another my hometown's classic...
You will find some interesting ingredients for meat patties; like orange zest and potatoes!
The taste is also interesting and so delicious.You might think, it tastes like fish but it is more than that.
Give it a try, if you like different flavors...
Makes 24 patties.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 small size of potatoes ( finely shredded )
- 2 tbsp of semolina
- 6 cloves of garlic ( finely shredded )
- zest of an orange
- 1 tbsp of ground chilli pepper
- 1 tbsp of ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper
- 1 cup of olive oil for frying
Take the bowl from refrigerator and take small parts ( about the size of an egg ) of mixing and give them a shape of ball and make them flat with your palms.
Take olive oil in frying pan and turn the heat on medium high. Fry both sides of patties.