Most people know about zucchini fritter in Turkey and it is called "mucver' in Turkish. It is a pretty popular dish. This version of fritter is just made in my hometown and we call it "öcce." The taste of both fritters are similar but the ingredients are almost completly different.
- 2 bunch of green onion ( finely chopped )
- 1 large onion ( finely chopped )
- 2 bunch of parsley ( finely chopped )
- 10 cloves of garlic ( finely chopped )
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp of dried mint
- 1 tbsp of red pepper paste
- 1 tbsp of cumin
- 2 cups of all purpose flour
- 1+ 1/2 cups of water
- 1/3 tsp of baking soda
- olive oil for frying
Place some paper towel on a serving dish. Take olive oil in a large frying pan, turn the heat on high. Take 1 tablespoon of the mixture and put it into the pan. Fry both sides, drain away the excess oil and place fritters on the serving dish. Repeat this steps until the mixture is finished.