WHOLE WHEAT PIZZA WITH HERB &RICOTTA CHEESE
- 1 cup of whole wheat flour
- 1/3 cup of warm water
- 1/3 tbsp of salt
- 1/3 tbsp of granulated sugar
- 1/3 tsp of yeast
- 3/4 cup of ricotta cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 bunch of parsley ( chopped )
- 1/3 cup of chopped fresh mint
- 10 green onions ( chopped )
- 1 small size of onion ( chopped )
- 1/3 cup of olive oil
- 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes
Place a large skillet on the stove top. Take olive oil and chopped onion into the skillet. Turn the heat on medium and cover the lid. Saute it for 5 minutes. Add green onion to the skillet and stir it. Turn the heat off after 5 minutes. Add ricotta cheese, parsley,mint, red pepper flakes, and salt and stir it until well combined. Set a side.
Preheat the oven 350F and place the dough in the oven and bake it for ten minutes and take it out.
When the topping cools completly, crack two eggs in it and stir.
Spread the topping on the pizza base. Bake it until the it takes golden brown color.